Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Day 2

We started our trip meter at the beginning of our trip to keep track of our miles.  Today we got 504 miles in.

At Bechard's right before we left!


Figuring out how to squish everybody in the van.  Vertical storage is good!  :)

And lunch on the road!

A very cool bridge!  Jeremiah got an awesome picture.

And the sun sets out here too.
We camped at Big Lake State Park near Mound City, MO.

Part of the first dinner cooked on the gassification stove ... in the dark.  ;)

3 comments:

  1. I love your vintage spoon ring!
    -Toria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! :) One of the interns makes them and while I fall in love with any that he had, he said he'd make me one if I brought him a spoon. I brought him what I think was a pickle or oyster fork instead. :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete